Legal and Documentation Division
The Legal and Documentation Department manages the legal services for the University and plays a key role in providing legal assistance to the University.
Legal and Documentation Department provides its services under five main aspects as follows;
- Advisory functions and drafting legal instruments
- Functions related to court Cases
- Functions related to Domestic Disciplinary Inquires
- Coordinating matters related to the University with the Attorney General’s Department.
- Representing the University in all legal entities like University Services Appeal Board, Human Rights Commission etc.
Attorney-at-law Assistant Registrar-Legal and Documentation
Mrs. R. M. P. D. Rathnayake