Capital Works Division
Capital Works Division is one of the divisions under the general administration department which is headed by Deputy Registrar. The office is in the second floor of the main administrative building at Mihinthale.
The objective of the Division is to coordinate and supervise all matters relating to major Capital projects and Rehabilitation projects of the University.
- Planning, Implementing and Monitoring the major Capital Projects of the University (Construction projects)
- Planning, Implementing and Monitoring the Rehabilitation Projects i.e. Renovation, Improvement and extension of existing building and roads
- Planning, Implementing and Monitoring the building related services such as Air conditioning, Electricity, Power generators etc for existing buildings
- Reporting the progress of major construction projects to UGC, MOHE and other stake holders in timely manner
- Conducting the Land and Building Management Committee meetings (LBMC)
- Conducting the University level progress review meetings with relevant stake holders
Mr. S. A. I. Somarathna