The Rajarata University entertains application from suitable person for the above program till 17th February 2017. To download read more
The RUSL MBA develops leaders, who develop people.business.
The Master of Business Administration(MBA) degree is designed to equip the Managers with required knowledge, skills and attitudes to effectively and efficiently understand and solve managerial problems encountered in a global context in the 21st century.
The RUSL MBA – Timetable
Nothing from August 19, 2017 to September 18, 2017.
The RUSL MBA at a GLANCE
Lectures will be conducted only on weekends including public holidays from 0900 hrs to 1600 hrs.
Medium of Instruction
To give international exposure, one week educational industrial visit to one of the reputed Universities in Asia will be organized.
Colombo / Mihintale.
- To make opportunities to those who aspire to pursue higher education in the field of management.
- To make opportunities for managers in the industry to be acquainted with local indigenous managerial capabilities and to practice them to sharpen managerial potentials in order to develop a locally proven set of theories and applications in management.
- To provide an emphasis to Human Resource Development in order to explore their potential capacity.
- To equip managers with required technical knowledge and skills in order to identify and solve problems effectively in organizational settings ensuring greater productivity.
- To make opportunities for the managers to understand the societal values, Corporate Social Responsibilities and act accordingly ensuring institutional societal growth and development.
The knowledge and skills (Intellectual Skills, Personal Skills, Technical and Functional Skills, Interpersonal and Communication Skills) of the students shall be assessed throughout the semester as well as at the end of semester by means of continuous assessments and end semester examination.Continuous Assessments
The continuous assessment shall be by way of tutorials/ reports/ presentations/ practical/field visits and classroom tests, which shall depend on the requirements of each course unit.End Semester Examination
The performance of candidates shall be evaluated at the end of the semester by way of theory paper, practical test or a viva test or together as per the course unit offered.