Candidates who wish to apply for the above post should possess the following minimum qualification.
- B.Sc. Special degree in Agriculture or equivalent from a recognized university with a First or Second Class upper division.
The selected candidate required to assist the all postgraduate degree programmes offered in the Faculty of Agriculture. The duties of the above post are as follows,
- Handle student registration
- Keep records on all financial transactions
- Preparation for examinations
- Coordination and communication with the teaching staff and postgraduate students
- Maintain filing system
Candidate should possess good command of English language with good communication ethics.
Salary: Temporary Demonstrator – Rs. 40,920/- (fixed) p.m.
In addition to the above, other entitled allowances will be paid.
The prospective candidates are requested to send their curriculum vitae via E-mail (email@example.com) to the Programme Director, Postgraduate Programme, Faculty of Agriculture, Rajarata University of Sri Lanka on or before 04th May 2022. Shortlisted candidates will be called for a walk-in interview.
Postgraduate Programmes, Faculty of Agriculture, Rajarata University of Sri Lanka